Description of Warehouse storage rack gravity flow racking:
Gravity flow racking is also called pallet flow racking, whose rollers are fixed up in the beam of the shelf at a fixed gradient and then put the pallet from the high side and it will be fallen depending in its own gravitation.
In order to control the pallet in the steady speed and avoid the collision, a set of damping system will be set up on the roller line at every certain distance since the faster speed pallet slide, the more the resistance that damped system caused.
End portion seperator system set up at the low end, to separate the two lowest pallets. So that the lowest end of the pallet can be successfully picked up. Pallet flow racking are with high requirement for the pallets, the current use of wooden pallets is relatively mature, the other material pallets need to do the damping test.
Working on a " first-in-first-out" basis, gravity flow racling provides extremely high storage density in a given area. Which is widely used in various industries.
1. The goods automatic flow of exports with gravity itself, forklifts do not enter the channel, more convenient access.
2. Working on a " first-in-first-out" basis.
3. High storage density, space utilization reaches 85%.
4. Requirement bottom of the pallet is smooth.
1. It is suitable to be used in factories, manufactures and warehouse
3. Heavy-duty shelf set for warehouse storage
4. Strong structure
5. Provide installation
6. Customization is acceptable.