You can set up a shelf after you have partitioned the entire warehouse, that is, after you set up the library area. The location refers to the storage of goods in the warehouse, in the reservoir area by location and function of the division, to store different categories of goods. The setting of the shelf can facilitate the organization of the goods in the warehouse and the management of the goods when they are out of storage. The principle requirements of the planning location are: the shelf layout should be compact, improve the bin utilization ratio, easy to receive goods, delivery, inspection, packaging and loading and unloading vehicles, flexible and reasonable; stacking solid, safe operation;
"Storage" Planning "storage", that is, the location of the goods stored. For ease of management, each "store" in the warehousing/distribution center should be numbered and entered in WMS
(1) The number is generally composed of channel number, shelf number, number of columns and number of layers;
(2) The channel number generally uses the English alphabet, the other uses the Arabic numeral;
(3) Number of digits depending on the amount of storage;
(4) The channel number, the shelf number, the number of columns, the number of layers the use of eye-catching fonts made signs (sign), hanging, paste in the appropriate position.
"Storage" allocation (1) for the convenience of warehousing, the goods must be oriented to the channel for safekeeping;
(2) As far as possible to the high place, improve the storage efficiency;
(3) "Shipping" high frequency in the vicinity, "Shipping" low frequency in the distance;
(4) "heavy cargo" placed in the vicinity, "light goods" in the distance:
(5) "Large cargo" placed in the vicinity, "small goods" in the distance;
(6) "General goods" on the lower level, "valuables" on the upper;
(7) "Heavy goods" on the lower level, "light goods" on the upper;
(8) "Large cargo" on the lower level, "small goods" on the upper;
(9) Speed up turnover, first into first out.
Stacking code for goods (1) similar products are stored separately according to the date of production and specifications.
(2) Different kinds of goods were placed on different pallets.
(3) labeled Items, "label" should be outward and parallel to the channel.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to invert, and it is forbidden to exceed the specified level stacking code.
(5) The storage weight of goods on the shelves shall not exceed the shelf design load.
(6) When placing the goods on the pallet, the pallet should be set aside a reasonable distance for moving, and avoid the goods misplaced.
(7) manual operation, each cargo pallet should be placed on a "storage card."
The storage Card "(1)" Storage card "is a card set on each storage location to reflect the condition of the stored goods. In the case of manual operation, "stored-position card" is an effective inventory management tool.
(2) "Storage card" is mainly used to record the name of the stored goods, storage, access time and quantity, lot number and knot.
(3) The time and quantity of each deposit and taking of the goods shall be recorded on the "Storage card".
There are 5 main types of warehousing methods in warehouses:
(1) Ground flat-type: The safekeeping items are stacked directly on the ground.
(2) Pallet flat-type: Put the storage items directly on the tray, and then the tray flat on the ground.
(3) Direct stacking: the goods are stacked directly on the ground.
(4) Pallet stacking: Load the goods directly on the pallet, then put the pallet on the ground.
(5) Shelf storage type: the goods are placed directly on the shelves.
According to the regulations, items stored in the Warehousing and distribution center shall be placed on pallets. So there are two options for the layout of the warehouse: one is pallet stacking, the other is pallet racking system. In the warehouse equipment, the shelf refers to the storage equipment which is specially used for storing the goods. The modernization of warehouse management is directly related to the development of shelf type and function. The benefits of using shelves for logistics center operations are as follows:
① can make full use of warehouse space and improve storage capacity utilization.
② goods access convenient, easy to inventory and measurement, can be advanced first out.
③ storage items are not extruded, small loss, to ensure the integrity of goods, reduce damage.
④ to adopt moisture-proof, dustproof, anti-theft, and damage prevention measures to improve storage quality.
⑤ is conducive to the realization of warehouse mechanization and automation management.
Shelf system is the result of the development of logistics technology, but does not mean that the shelf system applies to all warehouses. The shelf system has many limitations on the logistics system, the specific can be divided into the following aspects: the choice of the shelf system is a part of the long-term operation strategy of Logistics Center, after the selection of shelves, can not arbitrarily change, to the Logistics center change operation mode, change customer structure and so will form obstacles; shelf system should have a higher level of storage management to ensure.