Narrow laneway shelves are one type of storage racks, because the forklift handling lanes of the racking system are narrow compared to narrow laneways or narrow-aisle shelves.
The most important feature of the narrow lane type racking is that the channel is much narrower than the normal beam type, which is about 1600mm-2000mm, which greatly improves the space utilization rate of the warehouse. In today's skyrocketing house prices, the narrow laneway shelves are stored by many enterprise warehouses. Liked; driving skills to be more skilled, usually work carefully.
Secondly, the narrow lane-type racks are equipped with rails with a height of about 200 mm (guide rails can be completed during construction, and can also be used when mounting shelves) to serve as guidance systems for forklift trucks, reducing forklift drivers’ human factors. The danger to the shelves is lower than the driver's requirements for driving in.
If the storage or logistics center has the following characteristics: consider narrow-aided racking systems:
1. The amount of stored goods is large, the goods are coming in and out more frequently and the goods have higher picking requirements;
2. The storage and logistics center urgently needs to increase the number of storage locations or require a certain amount of storage;
3. The logistics efficiency requires a higher level.
4. The net height of the warehouse is relatively high, more than 8M;
5. Forklifts can use independent storage forklifts, do not plan to use the storage forklift to drive outside to perform other tasks.